This club would not be where it is now without our sponsors. These are the sponsors for the current academic year.
- The Bicycle Shop
- Specialized Bicycle Components
- Lion Country Kia
- Stuart Leon Bicycle Crash Law
- Rudy Project
Throughout the year, members have the opportunity to earn participation points from participating in events that benefit the club and/or the community. These points can be used for sponsor benefits. Members can earn up to four points.
The Bicycle Shop
As our title sponsor, the Shop offers members discounts and service to much of everything bike-related. The benefits increase with the amount of participation points earned.
|1||15% off on all merchandise, parts and bikes.|
|4||Specialized Pro Deal|
Specialized offers Pro Deal pricing on expert-level and above bikes and equipment. It is run through our sponsor shop. Typical discounts are from 40–50% off MSRP.
Please contact our vice president, who is mainly tasked with sponsor relations, for more information.
All donations are tax-deductable. The easiest way is to do so online:
- Go to GiveNow.psu.edu
- Expand the options under the Student Affairs Future Fund.
- Select Associated Student Activities and in the Additional Information box type “Penn State Cycling Club, XXTCL” to make sure your gift goes to the right place.
- Enter gift amount intended for PSU Cycling.
- Also specify if your employer/company will match your donation.
Donations can also be sent by mail and note it as such so it goes into the right account for everyone's sake.